Biomarker Workflow/Bioinformatics Analyst
F. Hoffmann - La Roche AG
The job will entail performing local and global analysis, design and maintenance of highly scientific workflow system solutions and leading corresponding implementation and change request projects in accordance with Roche standards and practices. This will also include GxP regulatory environments.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with scientists, internal IT specialists, QA representatives and software companies
- Analyze scientific workflows and processes and integrate them into a high performance business workflow landscape
- Collect methodically user requirements with cross-functional scientists; manage change for new and existing systems and provide input for risk analysis activities
- Manage efficiently the development of computer information systems projects and technical activities to satisfy information and data processing needs of the business function and regulatory environment
- Adjust existing informatics workflows to the ever changing needs of a highly agile scientific stakeholder community
- Support business in local and global computerized system validation (CSV) activities
About F. Hoffmann - La Roche AG
We are a global Pharma Research & Early Development Informatics Organization looking for a Biomarker – Workflow Informatician to join our highly dynamic Early Development Workflows team. This exciting and challenging position is focused on the areas of Genetics&Genomics and Proteomics to enable and facilitate corresponding business process automation and data integration.