Associate Project Manager
Key Solutions, Inc.
The Associate Project Manager, coordinating closely with customer and internal teams (sales, contract management, implementation management, R&D, and finance) is responsible for planning, execution, and successful implementation of our Clinical Research Platform, products, and services for our customers. The Associate Project Manager manages cross-functional teams who are responsible for delivering the approved projects on time, within budget, and with quality results. The Associate Project Manager will be assisting Project Managers and Seniors where required.
1. Be the prime contact for our customers during implementation and deployment of our clinical research automation software and services.
2. Work closely with customers and internal teams to develop, execute and monitor implementation and deployment plans and successfully deliver solutions within agreed timeframes and budgets.
3. Conduct kick-off meetings to establish and communicate project plans, milestones, and goals and associated processes.
1. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with1- 2 years of IT project management experience, planning, tracking and managing projects that successfully meet timelines and budgets.
2. Formal project management training and/or certification.
3. PMP Certification is a strong plus
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
5. Strong organizational, presentation, and coordination skills.
About Key Solutions, Inc.
Key Solutions Inc. is the leader in providing integrated, comprehensive software products and services to universities, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms, and government facilities worldwide. Our solutions streamline and automate Research Administration and Compliance processes, Grants Management, and Conflict of Interest Management for our customers. Key Solutions continuously strives to be an effective partner to the Life Science and research communities.