Whether it’s maintaining regulatory compliance, improving business agility, optimizing the drug development lifecycle, or accelerating innovation through the cloud, pharmaceutical companies and other research intensive firms in the life science industry recognize that success in today’s environment requires internal and external information sharing and access to critical applications. Organizations can’t afford to compromise on security or accountability, yet scaling their current risk mitigation solution to large numbers of external partners and users simply isn’t practical.
Fortunately, there’s a better way.
To improve collaboration while mitigating risk, your organization needs simple, secure, cloud based access to partners and applications throughout your global community.
Please join Exostar and guest Forrester Research, Inc. principal analyst Eve Maler to learn:
- How to apply Zero Trust principles to federate your Identity & Access Management throughout your user community
- The benefits of a B2B “community cloud” structure to maintain audits and simplify industry compliance
- How Identity & Access Management mitigates cyber risk across large communities of users connected via the cloud
- Which forms of two-factor authentication are appropriate to meet the demands of your user community
- Real-world secure collaboration solutions being used today by life science companies such as Merck and AstraZeneca
Principal Analyst Serving Security & Risk Professionals
Eve Maler is a principal analyst serving Security & Risk Professionals. She is an expert on emerging identity and security solutions, identity federation, consumer-facing identity and web access management, distributed authorization, privacy enhancement, and API security.
Vice President, Security & Collaboration Solutions
Vijay Takanti is Vice President, Security & Collaboration services at Exostar. He is recognized as an authority on the emerging and evolving technologies related to electronic signatures and digital identity management; and has consulted to a variety of enterprises on these topics.