Submit Entry | Bio-IT World Conference & Expo
Bio-IT World Best Practices Awards
Early Deadline: December 9, 2016 (no application fee) | Advanced Deadline: February 3, 2017
Celebrating Excellence in Innovation
The 2017 Bio-IT World Best Practices competition has released its call for entries. Bio-IT World has held the Best Practices awards since 2003, highlighting outstanding examples of technology innovation in the life sciences, from basic R&D to translational medicine. We particularly encourage vendors to nominate entries from valued academic and/or industry partners.
Submitting your organization’s entry is straightforward:
- Send us a brief overview of your technology, including a statement of the issue or problem at hand, the innovative approach or technology applied, and the ROI (Return on Investment) in terms of scientific insights, cost savings, productivity, etc. (entry form and full details here)
- Entries will be accepted until February 3, 2017.
- All entries will be judged by an expert panel in February/March 2017.
- Winners will be announced in a plenary session at Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, Boston, May 23-25, 2017.
- All winners will be featured in follow-up profiles in Bio-IT World.
Please send entries or direct any questions to Allison Proffitt.
Past Best Practices Winners