PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Dedicated poster sessions for Symposia and Conference Programs. Present your poster at both!**
Special poster deadlines apply.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in specific conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by the following deadlines:
December 13, 2013
Poster abstracts submitted and approved by December 13, 2013 will be included in the Printed Program Guide and Electronic Program Materials.
January 17, 2014
Poster abstracts submitted and approved between December 14, 2013 and January 17, 2014 will be not included in the Printed Program Guide, but will be included in the Electronic Program Materials.
All poster abstracts are due no later than January 17, 2014.
Register online for Regular or All Access, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email containing a unique link allowing you to submit your poster abstract. If you do not receive your link within 5 business days, please contact email@example.com. Please see below for more information.
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
** One poster discount per registration.
(You must be registered for a Symposium to present at the Symposia Poster Session; You must be registered for a Conference Program to present at the Conference Program Poster Session)
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes
- Your poster abstract will be published in the conference materials
- $50 off your registration fee**
Conference Program Posters At the Moscone North Convention Center - February 10-12, 2014
- Your Poster will be available to over 3,000 delegates
- Posters will be on display for three days in the exhibit hall
- Automatically entered into the poster competition
Symposia Posters At the Westin St. Francis Hotel - February 13-14, 2014
- Topic-specific poster sessions
- Targeted audience
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of
36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Click here for poster instructions
Poster Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org