- Jun 30 | Bio-IT World | A comprehensive ligand- and structure-based design platform delivers new and improved features for molecule design; an advanced automated GC headspace sampler and GC/mass spectrometry solution helps lab teams simplify operations; 10x Genomics releases a series of profiling products; and more. More
- Jun 29 | Bio-IT World | Funding for single-cell sequencing, small molecule drug discovery, neurological biomarkers, and more. More
- Jun 28 | Bio-IT World | In the latest episode of Bio-IT World’s Trends from the Trenches podcast, Susan Gregurick, Associate Director for Data Science and Director of the Office of Data Science Strategy at the National Institutes of Health, gave a peek into what’s coming in the next iteration of the NIH Strategic Plan for Data Science. More
- Jun 23 | Bio-IT World | A cobalt-based molecule engineered to be a noninvasive chemical thermometer for detecting tiny temperature changes, one of the signposts of injury and disease as well as the true edges of a cancerous tumor, opens the door to a new approach where the mimicking is focused on manipulating a molecule’s quantum aspects rather than its reactivity, according to Joseph Zadrozny, assistant professor of chemistry at Colorado State University. More
- Jun 22 | Bio-IT World | Using ultrasound to stimulate neurometabolic pathways in the body to prevent or reverse type 2 diabetes is a centerpiece of research and development efforts at the General Electric (GE) Research Center in Niskayuna, NY. More
- Jun 21 | Bio-IT World | A first in the world of organs-on-a-chip, researchers at the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University have come up with a lymphoid follicle (LF) model that can be used to probe the function of the immune system and predict its response to vaccines—including the three (Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J) currently in use for the prevention of COVID-19. “We hit upon the recipe that works and, in retrospect, it makes sense given what happens naturally,” says senior staff scientist Girija Goyal, Ph.D. More
- Jun 17 | Bio-IT World | Recent advances in the commercialization of neuroscience data acquisition technology have enabled a quickly growing collection of massive brain activity and behavioral datasets. Within the data lie exciting promises of solving how the brain generates behavior, and how it might be better healed when diseased or disturbed. But interpreting these large, high-dimensional datasets isn’t easy. We need modern, collaborative solutions that help scale data management, analysis, and knowledge sharing. More
- Jul 01 | More
Innovative Impurity Isolation and Identification Techniques at BOC Sciences to Address Pharmaceutical Impurity IssuesJul 01 | BOC Sciences announced impurity isolation and identification services using traditional and innovative impurity techniques. More
NRG Therapeutics Selects Domainex to be its Integrated Drug Discovery Partner for its Biomedical Catalyst Funded Parkinson’s Disease ProjectJun 30 | More
MultiOmic Health and Mesh Bio partner to use AI to develop precision medicines and diagnostics for chronic metabolic diseaseJun 30 | MultiOmic Health, an artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled drug discovery company, and Mesh Bio, a digital health startup transforming chronic disease management through predictive analytics, today announce their partnership to conduct an observational clinical study on patients with chronic metabolic disease and increased risk of complications such as chronic kidney disease. The partnership will provide access to data from patient populations in Asia that have historically been underrepresented in chronic metabolic disease studies. More
Introducing Inizio: Ashfield and Huntsworth unite expertise to form powerful strategic partner for health and life sciences companiesJun 30 | More
- Jun 30 | #1 AI clinical analytics platform company Saama Technologies welcomes global life sciences industry expert Vivek Sharma as new CEO More
- Jun 30 | Leadership Team Expansion Follows Year of Accelerated Growth More
- Jun 30 | PHASTAR Names Chris Schoonmaker as Chief Operations Officer London, UK and Durham, NC - June 29, 2022 – PHASTAR, a global specialist biometrics contract research organization (CRO) offering industry leading data management, data science, statistical consulting, and clinical trial reporting services, today announces that Chris Schoonmaker has joined the company as Chief Operations Officer. Chris will direct PHASTAR’s operational strategy with a key focus on ensuring quality deliverables and providing a positive customer experience. More
Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnostic Market – Global Industry Size, Trends and COVID-19 Impact Analysis (2022 to 2028)Jun 29 | More
- Jun 29 | More
Riffyn’s pioneering cloud system, Riffyn Nexus, delivers 2X faster development cycles and 4X productivity gains to the world’s most advanced scientific R&D organizations. Its process-centric experiment design, data capture, and
data analytics overcome the limitations of ELN and LIMS systems. Its adaptive data integration engine delivers results that are always ready for machine learning.
Read more here!
Bio-IT World’s Trends from the Trenches podcast delivers your insider’s look at the science, technology, and executive trends driving the life sciences through conversations with industry leaders. BioTeam co-founder Stan Gloss brings years of industry experience in science, data, and technology to conversations exploring what is driving data and discovery, and what’s coming next.