- Dec 03 | Bio-IT World | At Oxford Nanopore’s virtual Community Meeting this week, CTO Clive Brown presented new chemistries, previewed the Apple iPad Pro-powered Mk1D with an integrated MinION, teased the diagnostic capacities of “outy” sequencing, unveiled a browser base caller, and more. More
- Dec 02 | Bio-IT World | Platforms for machine-learning generative biology and cloud R&D, drug delivery chip for therapies at the tumor site, and AI-driven drug discovery and robotics. More
- Dec 01 | Bio-IT World | TRENDS FROM THE TRENCHES—Tom Messina has worked in various roles for Johnson & Johnson dating back to 1999 and is currently an IT Director in J&J’s Pharmaceutical R&D division, Janssen. BioTeam had a chance to speak with Tom recently to appreciate how J&J is leveraging cloud compute and storage resources to maximize innovation and growth while controlling costs. More
- Nov 30 | Bio-IT World | Illumina powers the Canadian COVID-19 Genomics Network, organ-on-a-chip explores infectious disease, and cell analysis acquisitions. Plus new products from PerkinElmer, Bio-Rad, Roswell Biotechnologies, Genialis, and more. More
- Nov 23 | Bio-IT World | Genomics and artificial intelligence (AI) are key to this quest and at-scale advancement of personalized medicine. Both, however, require liquid data and modern data infrastructure that re-imagines the role of data and how it is used. More
- Nov 22 | Bio-IT World | Evidence has been mounting for decades that what men eat can lower or raise their risk of prostate cancer—including aggressive forms of the disease that can be lethal. But that’s only part of the story. More
- Nov 19 | Bio-IT World | Worldwide spending on pharmaceutical R&D will reach $230 billion by 2026. So with investment dollars flowing in and R&D continuing an upward trajectory all should be well, right? Well… not exactly. Like many industries, pharmaceutical companies are facing a data problem—a dark data problem. More
- Nov 17 | Bio-IT World | As a “digital native,” Recursion is working to reshape the drug discovery industry—quite literally. Gone is the vision of a traditional discovery funnel, wide at the top and slowly narrowing. Instead, Recursion proposes a drug discovery machine powering a T-shaped funnel where many options are considered, but failure is fast and the candidates that advance have a potentially higher likelihood of being a successful treatment. Easier said than done. More
Vyasa Joins NVIDIA Partner Network to Extend Availability of its GPU-Accelerated Applications GloballyDec 01 | Vyasa announced that it has joined the NVIDIA Partner Network (NPN) as a Solution Advisor (SA) – Consultant partner. Inclusion in the program enhances the availability of Vyasa’s deep learning applications to NVIDIA’s customers and partners. More
- Dec 01 | CPhI Verified certification improves supply chain transparency, providing a legal, regulatory and quality benchmark More
Qlucore and Heidelberg University Hospital partnership receives 500,000 Euro from the EU for development of RNA-seq based cancer diagnosticsDec 01 | Qlucore is delighted to announce a joint project with Heidelberg University Hospital to develop Qlucore Diagnostics - a medical device artificial intelligence (AI) powered software for improved clinical diagnostics of lung cancer. More
- Dec 01 | Curebase’s Enhanced Telemedicine Feature Expands Patient Access to Edesa Biotech Derm Study More
- Dec 01 | Caption Health is announcing that Joe DeVivo, President of Hospitals and Health Systems at Teladoc Health, is joining its board of directors. Mr. DeVivo will share his expertise in Med Tech and Health Tech, gleaned over decades in the industry, to help guide the company on its mission to democratize access to high-quality ultrasounds. More
- Dec 01 | RefleXion Medical, Inc., has been granted FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for its biology-guided radiotherapy (BgRT) for use in treating lung tumors. The breakthrough potential of BgRT lies in its ability to detect and then immediately treat multiple moving tumors. It is the first and only technology to use injected radiotracers to produce active signals, called emissions, from each tumor to guide treatment delivery. More
- Nov 24 | More
Global Multi-Omics Market Research Report – Collective Technologies that are Defining a New Era for Integrative MedicineNov 24 | The next phase of market growth is likely to be driven by rising demand for personalized medicine, technological advancements, favourable funding environment, growing incidence of cancer & genetic disorders. More
Pistoia Alliance predicts a focus on the fight against antimicrobial resistance and a surge in quantum computing research for 2022Nov 24 | Innovation experts Linda Kasim, Imran Haq and Anca Ciobanu share predictions for innovation in life sciences for the year ahead More
- Nov 24 | More
Riffyn’s pioneering cloud system, Riffyn Nexus, delivers 2X faster development cycles and 4X productivity gains to the world’s most advanced scientific R&D organizations. Its process-centric experiment design, data capture, and
data analytics overcome the limitations of ELN and LIMS systems. Its adaptive data integration engine delivers results that are always ready for machine learning.
Read more here!
Digital Therapeutics: Taking digital health to a new level
Benchling is the most widely-adopted life sciences R&D cloud. Accelerate, measure, and forecast R&D – from discovery through bioprocessing – all in one place. It’s a fully unified platform that centralizes and standardizes all R&D data, so you can spend less time fighting with legacy software, and more time reaching breakthrough discoveries.
Read more here!