- May 12 | Bio-IT World | In a research letter published last week in JAMA, St Jude Children’s Research Hospital researchers reported early findings tracking asymptomatic COVID-19 among vaccinated healthcare workers. The findings will inform both individual vaccination plans as well as institutional screening and testing programs. More
- May 10 | Bio-IT World | The University of California, San Francisco’s (UCSF) Quantitative Biosciences Institute (QBI) spearheaded a six-nation collaborative around COVID-19 that now has 26 potential treatments in clinical trials. More
- May 06 | Bio-IT WorldWhile the vast majority of R&D procurement may never be as easy as point-and-click, we can look to consumer marketplaces for ideas on how to improve the overall life science buying experience. More
- May 04 | Bio-IT World | Big pharma has invested billions of dollars in developing antibodies targeting death receptor 5 (DR5) over the years in hopes of improving the survival of patients with cancer. While promising when tested in mice in the lab, they invariably failed to show efficacy during phase 2 clinical studies. But researchers at the University of Virginia now have a new theory that could revive them. More
Sequencing Project for Developmental Differences, New Data Management Tools, Hyperscale Storage, MoreMay 03 | Bio-IT World | NIH grant tackles COVID-19 disparities, St. Jude launches historic expansion, Illumina all in on African Pathogen Genomics Initiative, and new platforms and services to ease drug and vaccine development. Plus: new storage from VAST Data, and new solutions for tracking research papers and patents. More
- Apr 29 | Bio-IT World | Illumina joins the Gates Foundation in a global pathogen genomics initiative, new money for immune profiling, and Benchling nets $200M for their cloud platform. More
- Apr 28 | Bio-IT World | New research from the departments of chemistry and physics at Cambridge University has just helped demonstrate the potential of natural language processing (NLP) for understanding biomolecular condensates. More
- Apr 26 | Bio-IT World | Bio-IT World and AI Trends are pleased to announce DECODE: AI for Pharmaceuticals, June 7-9, 2021, the first cross-functional conference to uncover AI’s true value for the pharmaceutical sector, while also focusing on data strategies, organizational change management, and implementation best practices. More
- Apr 23 | Bio-IT World | Over the past 20 years, the field of genomics has undergone significant progress and transformation. We are at an exciting juncture in this field; however, there is more to be done to ensure more equitable access to technologies and support researchers around the world. More
- Apr 22 | Bio-IT World | A Johns Hopkins University team has published details of their Facile Accelerated Specific Therapeutic (FAST) platform in Nature Communications Biology, a platform designed to address antibiotic resistance. More
ATMPS and Ori Biotech Collaborate on an Integrated Digital Platform for Cell and Gene Therapy DevelopersApr 27 | The collaboration will improve visibility and reporting of cell and gene therapy manufacturing through a pre-integrated data solution More
News Update: MedAI Integrates AIDD Platform, CADD Platform, and Experimental Validation Platform for Drug DiscoveryApr 27 | Earlier this month, MedAI announces that it has integrated its three AI-powered drug discovery platforms so as to increase drug candidate efficacy and safety throughout the preclinical research. Previously, the company has released AIDD Platform, CADD Platform, and Experimental Validation Platform, which consist of proprietary hardware, biological, molecular and digital technologies. More
VERICHEM LABORATORIES OFFERS FREE CLIA COMPLIANT, WEB-BASED CALIBRATION VERIFICATION DATA REDUCTION SERVICESApr 27 | VERICHEM now furnishes all customers free access to the company’s online, web-based, data reduction services, designed specifically for use with the company's broad line of clinical reference materials, More
- Apr 27 | In an effort to combine what the customers truly need and what the company provides, Alfa Chemistry recently sorted and released four types of featured products for scientists and researchers who are engaged with the tumor, coronavirus, and flu treatment research as well as the production of personal daily care products. More
BC Platforms Partners with TripleBlind to Power Federated Artificial Intelligence (AI) Data Privacy ApproachesApr 27 | More
- Apr 27 | More
Cotiviti Appoints RaeAnn L. Grossman as Executive Vice President of Risk Adjustment and Quality to Drive Continued Success and Growth of Company’s Leading Solutions LinesApr 27 | Seasoned Healthcare Veteran Brings Decades of Experience to Support Company Mission of Lowering Healthcare Costs and Improving Quality for Health Payers, Broader Industry More
Microarray Data Analysis Methods Are Now Available at Bioinformatics-Analysis Division of CD GenomicsApr 27 | More
- Apr 27 | Currently graphene has been widely used in modern technology. In order to make graphene products and related CRO services more accessible to scientists and researchers worldwide, Alfa Chemistry announces to have established a new sub-website earlier this month in 2021. More
- Apr 27 | More
Riffyn’s pioneering cloud system, Riffyn Nexus, delivers 2X faster development cycles and 4X productivity gains to the world’s most advanced scientific R&D organizations. Its process-centric experiment design, data capture, and
data analytics overcome the limitations of ELN and LIMS systems. Its adaptive data integration engine delivers results that are always ready for machine learning.
Read more here!
Digital Therapeutics: Taking digital health to a new level
Benchling is the most widely-adopted life sciences R&D cloud. Accelerate, measure, and forecast R&D – from discovery through bioprocessing – all in one place. It’s a fully unified platform that centralizes and standardizes all R&D data, so you can spend less time fighting with legacy software, and more time reaching breakthrough discoveries.
Read more here!