Bio-IT World Innovative Practices Awards
March 1 regular deadline
Celebrating Excellence in Innovation
Bio-IT World has held a best practices award since 2003, highlighting outstanding examples of technology innovation in the life sciences. This year we launch the Bio-IT World Innovative Practices Awards, a program designed to recognize partnerships and projects pushing our industry forward. The Innovative Practices Awards strive to highlight strategies that can be widely shared and implemented across the industry to improve the quality, pace, and reach of our science. Winners will be announced in a plenary session at Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, Boston and Virtual, May 3-5, 2022. The final deadline for entry is March 1, 2022.
Submitting your organization’s entry is straightforward:
- Send us a brief overview of your technology, including a statement of the issue or problem at hand, the innovative approach or technology applied, and the ROI (Return on Investment) in terms of scientific insights, cost savings, productivity, etc. ( entry form and full details here)
- Entries will be accepted until January 14 early deadline; March 1 regular deadline.
- All entries will be judged by an expert panel.
- Winners will be announced in a plenary session at Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, Boston and Virtual, May 3-5, 2022 and winning projects will receive invitations to present their work during the Conference.
- Winners will be featured in Bio-IT World.
Please send entries or direct any questions to Allison Proffitt, Editorial Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.