Bio-IT World Innovative Practices Awards
Final Deadline: February 7, 2020
Celebrating Excellence in Innovation
The Innovative Practices Awards are designed to recognize partnerships and projects pushing our industry forward, striving to highlight strategies that can be widely shared and implemented across the industry to improve the quality, pace, and reach of our science. Winners will be announced in a plenary session at Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, Boston, April 21-23, 2020. The final deadline for entry is February 7, 2020.
Submitting your organization’s entry is straightforward:
- Send us a brief overview of your technology, including a statement of the issue or problem at hand, the innovative approach or technology applied, and the ROI (Return on Investment) in terms of scientific insights, cost savings, productivity, etc. ( entry form and full details here)
- Entries will be accepted until February 7, 2020.
- All entries will be judged by an expert panel in March 2020.
- Winners will be announced in a plenary session at Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, Boston, April 21-23, 2020.
- All winners will be featured in follow-up profiles in Bio-IT World.
Please send entries or direct any questions to Benjamin Ross, Senior Editorial Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org.