2bPrecise Enhancements Deliver Deeper Oncology, Medication Safety Insights for Providers
RALIEGH, NC – March 30, 2021 – 2bPrecise delivers advanced and innovative functionality to clients via its winter 2021 product release this month.
Responding to rising market demands for improved access to genetic and genomic insights to support clinical decisions, 2bPrecise added features enabling oncologists to view a contextualized “patient journey” so they can more easily understand optimal next steps in diagnosis and treatment. Expanded access to pharmacogenomic (PGx) knowledgebases and analytic services likewise help providers across all clinical specialties select drugs that deliver the best therapeutic outcome with fewest side effects.
“The 2bPrecise platform was developed to make sure clinicians could use the full potential of genetic and genomic information as they make care decisions,” said 2bPrecise CEO and cofounder Assaf Halevy. “Precision medicine is powering a dimensional shift in how healthcare providers diagnose and treat disease. With these latest innovations, we aim to accelerate opportunities for providers to integrate genetic information at the point of care within their familiar workflow.”
Among the notable functionality featured in the 2bPrecise winter 2021 release are:
- Introduction of an innovative 2bPrecise™ Precision Timeline, enabling clients to access previous tests, diagnoses, labs and notes in a single view to eliminate time-consuming “document hunting” during clinical decision-making;
- PGx candidate identification support to determine patient cohorts at greatest risk for drug-gene interactions (especially in those taking multiple medications);
- Broader PGx knowledgebases to incorporate the latest medication ontologies and scientific discoveries;
- Additional lab integrations to enhance insights from tumor test results (somatic), including identification of additional biomarkers and chromosomal alterations;
- Functionality that allows clinicians to easily search for negative genetic/genomic findings to easily determine if a specific condition or genotype was covered by an ordered test.
“We are grateful for the trust our clients have shown to us, and appreciate the feedback that made these enhancements possible,” noted Halevy. The winter 2021 release was rolled out to existing 2bPrecise clients this month and all features will be available to new clients going forward.
The cloud-based 2bPrecise platform consumes genetic/genomic data from molecular labs and clinical information from EHRs, synthesizing them into a clinical-genomic ontology. The 2bPrecise Genomic EHR Mentor (GEM™) brings the resulting precision medicine insights into a physician’s EHR workflow for immediate and timely use. With discrete test results consolidated into an invaluable data set, provider organizations are likewise equipped to drive efficient workflows for genomic interventions, extract population analytics, design clinical intervention programs, build cohorts for trial recruitment, enable participation in research studies and more. Learn more at www.2bPreciseHealth.com.