Global Multi-Omics Market Research Report – Collective Technologies that are Defining a New Era for Integrative Medicine
Omics has turned out to be a new mantra in molecular research. It is a field of study in biological sciences that ends in the suffix – omics. Many areas of research can be classified as omics such as genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics.
- Genomics studies genes and their function. Genomics finds application in drug discovery and development, diagnostics & therapeutic decision-making, agriculture, animal research and other applications.
- Transcriptomics studies mRNAs. It is widely used for clinical diagnostics, drug discovery, toxicogenomics and other applications.
- Proteomics studies proteins. It is used for clinical diagnosis of cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, immune diseases, neurological disorders, diabetes, etc. and drug discovery.
- Metabonomics studies small molecules involved in cellular metabolism. It is a powerful research tool that is currently being applied to various aspects of drug and biomarker discovery, toxicology research, nutrigenomics and other applications
Complete understanding of human health and diseases warrants interpretation of molecular intricacy and variations at multiple levels such as genome, transcriptome, proteome, and metabolome. With the advent of sequencing technology, biology has become increasingly reliant on data generated at these levels, which collectively is called as “Multi-Omics” data. Availability of Multi-Omics market data has revolutionized the field of medicine and biology.
Competitive Landscape Analysis : Multi-Omics Market
Some of the key players operating in the Multi-Omics market are 10x Genomics, Bio-Techne Corporation, Fluidigm Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., NanoString, Mission Bio, BD Biosciences, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
For Customized Research Report, Get in Touch with Us @ https://meditechinsights.com/contact-us/
Single-Cell Analysis Enters the Era of Multi-Omics Market
A cell's condition can be defined by the interplay between its genome, epigenome, transcriptome, and proteome. Riding on the development of these omics technologies, Multi-Omics technologies for single cells have emerged that are able to capture multiple omic layers from the same cell. Profiling multiple omic layers makes it possible to capture a more complete set of information about each cell than is possible from any single omic layer alone. Single-cell Multi-Omics better reflects the complex network of interactions that are responsible for cellular functions and hence are considered more powerful than a stand-alone omics.
Single-cell Multi-Omics technologies are set to take center stage in biomedical research as it enables the characterization of cells and tissues at an unparalleled molecular and architectural resolution.
Key Questions answered in the following Research Report:
- What is the current market size of Global Multi-Omics market?
- What industry trends are responsible for the growth of Multi-Omics market?
- What are the recent developments and opportunities in the Multi-Omics market?
- Which market regions are expected to witness the highest growth in the upcoming years?
- Who are the major end-users in the Multi-Omics market?
- Who are the key players in the Multi-Omics market? What is their Market Share?
- Which Key Players will dominate the Multi-Omics market in the next 5 years?
Through their work in Multi-Omics Market over the years, Medi-Tech Insights understands the intricacies & nuances of Multi-Omics and has successfully assisted many established players, investors, start-ups to grow their revenues by 10x.
For Detailed Granular Insights, Contact Us @ https://meditechinsights.com/contact-us/