SDBN BUZZ Podcast: Three Essentials to Advance Your Life Science Career – And Advice for Employers Too
Robin Toft is the Chairman and Founder of The Toft Group, an executive search firm and author of the book: We Can: The Executive Woman’s Guide to Career Advancement. In this episode she shares three things you must have to advance your career Confidence, Competence and Connections) and how to develop/deploy them. This episode is packed with good advice. Here are some highlights. You are the CEO of you. You should spend 75% of your time creating excellent value for your company. The other 25% should be spent planning how you can add more. Every CEO is thinking ahead and you should to. Companies value people who can think ahead strategically.