(February 27, 2018)
"Relevant knowledge at the right time is priceless in the enterprise", according to Forrester. This is particularly true in the highly competitive pharma industry where knowledge is hidden in a deluge of structured and unstructured data of all kinds, buried among publicly available sources like trade databases, scientific publications, and patents, and internally from R&D, clinical trials, recorded patient interviews and more.
- Identify networks of experts and Key Opinion Leaders on any given subject
- Find the most suitable scientific partners
- Alert researchers to the latest scientific developments in their fields
- Access and discover research trends
- Get information on drugs and diseases starting from chemical structures
VP Customer Solutions, North America
As VP of Customer Solutions, Jeff Evernham is managing the company’s Consulting team in North America, composed of Sales Engineers, Solution Engineers and Solution Architects. Evernham joined Sinequa from Knowledgent where he served as the practice lead for the company’s Analytics and Visualization practice. Evernham has also held executive leadership positions with North Highland Data and Analytics and Synygy. He holds a Master of Engineering degree from MIT.